For General Questions, call (888) 977-7030. To enroll or seek eligibility, call (855) 208-3533.
Presentation from Open Forums
Individuals & Families
Care coordination builds upon the MSC services by delivering:
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination and health promotion
- Comprehensive transitional care
- Individual and family support
- Referrals to community and social support services
- Use of health information technology to link to services
Anyone who is eligible for OPWDD services and enrolled in the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waiver can choose to self-direct their services. An individual should be able to make his or her own decisions (or have help to).
Just call our Customer Service Department at (855) 208-3533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.