Our new Coping Webinar Series is here to help with day-to-day life during the COVID-19 pandemic. This free series will provide practical support tips.
What you will learn over the course of the series:
- How to reduce stress and anxiety related to the virus.
- Ways to handle conflict and tension within households and families.
- Strategies to manage behaviors that cause distress.
- How to stay more healthy and safe.
Who will benefit:
- All individuals and families struggling during this crisis.
- Caregivers for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Professionals seeking practical support with coping for themselves or others.
Watch our first webinar on Stress and Stress Management below:
Second webinar on Navigating Household or Family Dynamics:
Third webinar on Staying Healthy While Staying at Home: